Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our Family of Four





I have been wanting to start this blog since Ryan was born (over two years ago!) and am sad that I am just now getting to it. But, I figured there is no better time than with the birth of our new son, Jacob Parks!

Jacob is already seven weeks old and growing like a weed. We went to the doctor and weighed him yesterday and he has almost doubled his birth weight! He started tummy time at two weeks and by four weeks he had already rolled over three times (I am such a proud mommy!).

Ryan has started to adjust to having another person in the house and sharing his parents attention. The first couple of weeks were challenging, but he is enjoying "helping" me with "Jabub". He helps give him a bottle, enjoys holding him and likes to put his pacifier back in his mouth when he has cried too loud or too long! I think he is going to be a great big brother!

I have really enjoyed being at home with our boys and I look forward to our adventures as a family of four!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the blog - keep the posts coming - great to see you and your cute family - I miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete